The River Restaurant is extremely reasonably priced at only $140,000 + SAV Leasehold given that it enjoys such an amazing position, 11 years of constant growth and its current annual turnover in excess of $800,000.
With the features and opportunities that are on offer with this outstanding restaurant it will sell so don't risk disappointment - make an appointment to inspect and discuss this business and the lifestyle that it offers with the owner.
This really well-established business enjoys many enviable and differentiating characteristics that set it apart from any other potential competitor in the region.
From the following sample of the features of The River Restaurant you will come to appreciate why this is a popular restaurant and function provider with locals and tourists alike and an outstanding business opportunity:
- Idyllic setting overlooking the Moruya River and the mountains beyond
- A very comfortable arrangement of seating for 70
- Fully licenced with impressive bar area
- Consistent trade all year with an amazing tourist "feeding frenzy" during holiday periods
- Trading just 5 days per week and taking a two week break during the year offers a balance of lifestyle and business activity or for some a further business opportunity to open for longer periods to increase P&L performance
- Caters for weddings and other functions with room for growth
- Large and well-designed kitchen allows for the serving of large groups as required
- Generous training & support and the provision of recipes included
- Modern open decking with views to be enjoyed by many guests not just a couple of tables
- "The River" has earned a great reputation and patronage
The images included showing the restaurant's position overlooking the Moruya River are really worth a thousand words.
For the amazing details of the area we suggest that you visit one or both of the following links: