The restaurant has recently been renamed as the Mexican Cantina on Queen, tastefully decorated and the Mexican cuisine and bar focus introduced.
Be very quick for this one!
The Opportunity- An immediately popular go-to restaurant in the Historic Township of Berry
- Make an offer for this restaurant in an absolutely prime location that has been successfully re-invented as the Mexican Cantina on Queen.
- WIWO with stock included
- Indoor and alfresco dining
- Fantastic rear herb and vegetable garden with landscaping
- Those visiting from Sydney & Canberra have learnt to book well in advance for popular restaurants such as the Mexican Cantina on Queen
- Very well supported by locals who have applauded the introduction of the Mexican cuisine to the food offerings in Berry
- Very attractive and inviting renovations recently completed
- Loads of further opportunities to increase the activity of this already successful business
- This restaurant will suit those looking to combine restaurant ownership and a magnificent lifestyle
- This opportunity would also suit a full-time partner team or part management
- Nothing to spend so just start to plate up and delight your established following
Owning this exciting restaurant is the perfect opportunity to enter the Berry hospitality scene with a low level of investment.
Complete the Enquiry Form or contact
Brian Baldie, Principal, South Coast Business Brokers today:
Mobile: 0410 502 961
The LocationThe very comfortable trip to Berry for most Sydney-siders is now less than two hours and just a little more for Canberra visitors.
If you are looking to combine your career plans with an idyllic location then you have found it here in the tourist haven of Berry.